Reinstallation and Troubleshooting Hints¶
To reinstall OroCRM:
- Drop the database that was used for the previous installation attempt.
- Create a new database for new OroCRM installation.
- Empty the <installation directory>/var/cache/prod and <installation directory>/var/cache/session directories.
- Clear the Installed option in the config/parameters.yml file and update the database name, if necessary.
- Launch the OroCRM installation via console in a silent mode.
The installation process terminates with a warning if the environment does not meet the system requirements. Fix the reported issue(s) and launch the installation again.
If any problem occurs, you can see the details in
Normally, the installation process is terminated if it detects an already-existing installation.
After the installation finished remember to run
php app/console oro:api:doc:cache:clear to warm-up the API documentation cache. This process may take several minutes.