View and Filter Magento Credit Memos¶
You can use (view and filter) Magento credit memos:
From the Magento Credit Memo List¶
To view all Magento credit memos, navigate to Sales > Magento Credit Memos in the main menu.
The following information is displayed for credit memos:
- Credit Memo #
- First Name
- Last Name
- Create At
- Updated At
- Order #
- Order Date
You can perform the following actions from the grid:
- Filter: Click to show filters per column. You can limit displayed items to those that match filtering criteria provided.
- Refresh: Click to reload the information about the items. If another user recently updated the item details, these changes are reflected upon the refresh.
- Reset: Click to roll back the view per page, filters and columns configuration to the default values.
- Manage columns: Open grid settings by clicking to see the list of columns that organize the item details. To reorder the columns, click and hold the column name, then drag it to the new location. Toggle on and off the column show option using the Show check box.
To handle big volume of data, use page switcher, increase View Per Page or use filters to narrow down the list to the information you need.
You can view details of each credit memo by:
- Clicking on the selected memo from the grid.
- Hovering over the more actions menu to the right of the memo and clicking .
From the Credit Memo Details¶
To view details of a specific Magento Credit Memo:
Navigate to Sales > Magento Credit Memos in the main menu.
Find the required credit memo and click on it to open. Alternatively, hover over the more actions menu to the right of the necessary organization and click to open its view page.
The following page opens:
Within the page, the following sections are available:
General Information section is for credit memo and order details, such as the store from which the order has been placed, order number, the amount refunded, etc.
Credit Memo Items section lists the items which the credit memo covers.
Activity section includes any notes related to the credit memos (if available).