The Opportunity Statistics widget displays a set of metrics that indicate performance of the opportunity pipeline.
For how to add widgets to the dashboard and manage them, see the relevant topics:
Opportunity Statistics Configuration¶
You can adjust the following settings for the opportunity statistics widget:
- Widget title — the name displayed on the dashboard. To change the name, clear the Use Default check box and provide a new name.
- Business unit — select the business unit to present statistics for.
- Role — select the user’s role (e.g. a sales manager, an administrator, a leads development rep, etc.) to see statistics for.
- Owner — select the owner for the widget to see statistics for a certain user.
- Date range — time for which the widget details are displayed.
- Compare with previous period — tick this option if you wish to compare statistics for the current and the previous periods and see it displayed in the dashboard widget.
- Advanced Filter — set the conditions if you wish to filter your opportunities.
- Choose Metrics — select what data the widget will display:
- New Opportunities count
- New Opportunities amount
- Won Opportunities to date
- Won Opportunities to date amount
- Territories — if sales territories are enabled in your system, you can view opportunities filtered within one or several specific territories.