Reports with Opportunities¶
OroCRM provides three out-of-the-box reports on opportunities:
Opportunities by Status¶
Opportunities by Status is a report that allows you to see how many opportunities with a specific status are available in the system, what their total close revenue and budget amount are.
In order to see the report, go to Reports and Segments>Reports>Opportunities> Opportunities By Status.
Opportunities by Status report shows:
- Status of the opportunities
- The number of the opportunities with the statuses set for the opportunities in the system
- Total close revenue of all the opportunities
- Total budget amount of all the opportunities
- Total number of opportunities regardless of their status (grand total), their close revenue and budget amount
Won Opportunities by Period¶
This report helps analyze a process of opportunities won per period.
To see the report, go to Reports and Segments >Reports >Opportunities >Won Opportunities by Period.
Won Opportunities by Period report shows:
- The period, for which data is shown
- The number of the opportunities won within this period
- Total close revenue of all the opportunities won within the period
- Total number of opportunities won, regardless of the period when they we won (grand total) and their close revenue
Forecast report helps estimate the future of sales.
The report shows:
- Owner name
- Opportunities in progress
- Budget forecast
- Weighted forecast
- Total forecasted budget for the opportunities per page (page total)
- Total forecasted budget for all opportunities (grand total)
New custom reports can be added. For more details on the ways to create and customize reports, see the Reports guide.