You can view, edit and delete tasks from the following pages of your Oro application:
- From the Page of All Tasks
- From the Task Page
- From the Assignee’s Profile
- From the Page of a Related Record
- From My Calendar
Please note that:
- By default, you can edit only tasks that are assigned to you.
- You can add reminders only to a task that is not overdue.
- You cannot edit a task status if the task flow is enabled for your Oro application.
From the Page of All Tasks¶
To manage a specific task from the page of all tasks:
Navigate to Activities > Tasks in the main menu.
Click the More Options menu at the end of the corresponding task row and select one of the following actions:
From the Task Page¶
To manage a specific task from its page:
- Navigate to Activities > Tasks in the main menu.
- Click once on the required task to open it.
- Select one of the following actions:
- Add Context
- Send Email
- Add Comment
- If the task flow is enabled, you can:
- Start/ Stop Progress of the task
- Close the task
From the Assignee’s Profile¶
When user is assigned a task, it appears in the User Tasks subsection under Additional Information on their profile page.
To manage a task from the assignee’s profile page:
Open the assignee’s profile.
Click Additional Information > User Tasks.
Click the More Options menu at the end of the row with the task you would like to edit and select one of the following actions:
From My Calendar¶
You can also manage tasks from the My Calendar page and the Today’s Calendar widget.
- Navigate to My User on the top right of the page.
- Click My Calendar.
- Click on a specific task in the calendar.
- On the task information card, select one of the following actions:
- View Task
- Edit task