OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Add contacts to Magento

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  richclever 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

richclever
    Participant

Ok, so I have contacts in OroCRM which were synched from a Magento install I had to reinstall from scratch (this is a dev site while I’m playing around with OroCRM). Obviously in the Magento install the customer records no longer exist so my question is whether it’s possible to synch them back to Magento. At the moment it doesn’t seem to be working (if indeed this is possible). I have 2 way synch turned on etc so any help much appreciated.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @richclever!

Did you see my explanation about “two way sync” ?
    For now it works only with contacts that was synced from magento and does not create new one. I can propose to export contacts into CSV, then change format to magento supported one and then import them by magento customer import manually as an urgent solution.

richclever
    Participant

Thanks Alexandr,

I’ll look at doing this and see how it goes. Not a major issue as this is a dev site we are working on.

Thanks,

Rich

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.