OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Add ManyToOne Field to Address Entity via Migration Script

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hiro 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Hiro
    Participant

There is this table I created. The table contains the type of street (e.g. Road, Street, Tce etc) and its Id.

I want to add extra field to Address Entity that has ManyToOne relationship as Street Type field.

I have created a migration script using addManyToOneRelation(), but when I run the command like “php app/console oro:migration:load –dry-run –show-queries –bundles AcmeMyBundle” it says like I cannot add the field to non extended table “Oro\Bundle\AddressBundle\Entity\Address”.

Is there a way to make Address Entity Table as Extended Table by extra code in my migration script?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @hiro-ifactory!

Unfortunately there is not possibility to make table extendable from third party code. We are planning to collect most needed for expanding entities and make them all extended.

Hiro
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.
    I guess I have to add custom Address fields to my Entity for now.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.