OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 36 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ayushi Sangal 9 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Ayushi Sangal
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to install OroPlatform on server and results into an error (Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes)) on installing dependencies.

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

> sh: node: command not found

Please, check whether you have installed nodejs and command node or nodejs is available in console.

Ayushi Sangal
    Participant

Hello thank you for your help.I have installed oro from CLI successfully in dev mode.But unable to open my application on browser can you help me regarding this(I have installed it on VPS).

Ayushi Sangal
    Participant

On http://mfmis.webmuch.com/web/ I am getting

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@mfmis.webmuch.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please suggest me what to do to resolve this error

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Please, put here error log from webserver or /app/logs/oro_install.log.

Ayushi Sangal
    Participant

In my app/logs there is dev.log fie.I dont find intall.log file

Ayushi Sangal
    Participant

thank you for your help my error was resolved.

Viewing 6 replies - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.