Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Calendar Event – Add Context Lead

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zhex900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

zhex900
    Participant

Hi,

I get an error message when I want to add lead to a calendar event. Please help me to resolve this.

screenshot

ERROR: Widget content loading failed

This is the error log:
    [2017-01-12 01:10:42] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Twig_Error_Runtime: “An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (“Could not find column “createdAt” for sorting”).” at /var/www/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Resources/views/Grid/widget/widget.html.twig line 12 {“exception”:”[object] (Twig_Error_Runtime(code: 0): An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template (\”Could not find column \”createdAt\” for sorting\”). at /var/www/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Resources/views/Grid/widget/widget.html.twig:12, Oro\\Bundle\\DataGridBundle\\Exception\\LogicException(code: 0): Could not find column \”createdAt\” for sorting at /var/www/vendor/oro/platform/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Extension/Sorter/AbstractSorterExtension.php:227)”} []

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Yes, i approved this bug, it will be fixed in the next release. As workaround you can delete ‘default’ section on ‘sorters’ section on datagrids.yml files. This grids end with this text ‘for-context-grid’.
    Thank you for your patience.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

This bug was fixed on 2.0 branch. Feel free to use it.

zhex900
    Participant

Thank you! Problem solved.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.