OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Cannot access Sales items after deleting a Workflow

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yevhen Shyshkin 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve created a Workflow and deleted it. Next, when trying to access ANY Sales item…it just crashes.

Please take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ekG9FUjgM

I’m very discouraged, we’ve worked almost all day to setup Oro and started adding Contacts, but we’re basically banging our heads on all sort of bugs.

Off-topic: I would gladly pay for support than bite my nails waiting for somebody to reply on a forum. This is one of the disadvantages of a new product and open-source. :|

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Razva
    Participant

Basically the “recurring errors” are these:

and
    http://crm.digitalwow.ro/opportunity/view/2?grid[sales-opportunity-grid]=i%3D1%26p%3D25%26s%255BcreatedAt%255D%3D1%26c%3DchannelName1.name1.createdAt1.contactName1.closeDate1.budgetAmount1.probability1.statusLabel1.primaryEmail1.ownerName1.workflowStepLabel1%26v%3D__all__
    No errors in app/logs. In fact…there are no .log files there, just oro_install.log and tracking directory which is empty.

Apache error_log states this:
    PHP Fatal error: Method Proxies\\__CG__\\OroCRM\\Bundle\\SalesBundle\\Entity\\B2bCustomer::__toString() must not throw an exception in /var/www/html/orocrm/app/cache/prod/classes.php on line 0, referer: http://crm.digitalwow.ro/opportunity

Hi,
    Could you provide some detains about OroCRM version and custom workflow configuration (entity, attributes, etc)? We will investigate issue

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello.

Thank you very much for detailed description of your issue! Now let’s try to find out what was happend.

According to your video you have selected some opportunity, but then wasn’t able to create sales funnel based on it. Sales funnel entity itself was created, but without related opportunity (that’s not right). Then you tried to access this opportunity via UI and still got an error.

Look’s like problem relates to opportunity entity. Could you, please, check whether selected opportunity really exist in DB? If yes – please, try to find out what is the error happend when you tried to access opportunity. To do that you can enter in dev mode using app_dev.php prefix (i.e. use host crm.cncted.com/app_dev.php instead of crm.cncted.com).

Feel free to put here any results of your investigation – we’ll try to help you.

Razva
    Participant

In the end I’ve deleted the entire CRM and made a fresh install. We’ll copy/paste the entries again. If the issue occurs…I’ll get back to the issue.

For future reference, is there any way to export/import data from a CRM to another instance?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Yes, you can do it from UI using import/export via CSV files. Buttons are right above the grids of main entities (contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, B2B customers etc).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.