OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Cannot continue install.php and problems with command line

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  msulima 6 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

I followed the instructions step by step and when I am calling install.php it checks everything and all requirements are green. But I cannot press the NEXT button. When I am trying the CLI installer he also claims – everything okay, but then I get three database connection errors
    ————————————————-
    Setting up database.
    Process migrations…

[Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\ConnectionException]
    An exception occured in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)

[Doctrine\DBAL\Driver\PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)

[PDOException]
    SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: YES)

username and password are correct, database existst and the user has all rights on it.

What is wrong?

Cheers Robertino

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.