OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Cannot kill a job in OroCRM

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 6 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

khoa_chung_89
    Participant

I have installed OroCRM and it works well. After one or two days, cron jobs don’t run. I have tried import/export data, creating a task with remind by email but i cannot get any email. Checking the jobs list page, i see:
    cron job on oroCRM
    All jobs that start before “oro:cron:run_command:oro:cron:email-body-sync” executed sucessfully but the “oro:cron:run_command:oro:cron:email-body-sync” cannot complete.
    I suspect that job is blocking other jobs so I have interrupted this job but nothing changed. On the job list, the status of this job from “Running” to “New”. However when i click to view detail, the status is “Running”:
    detail cron job
    Up to now, i still don’t know how to stop this job.
    Could any one can show me how to stop one job or reset all job queue.
    Thanks!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Please look at oro_message_* tables. Try to delete it in the oro_message_queue_job table and restart message queue consumer.

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Hi Oro community,

I have a similar problem, cron jobs don’t run properly since few days I dont understand what is blocking the
    queue. I have deleted records in message_queue_job table and restart all message_queue consumer in supervisord but their is no new job added to the queue.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

Have you added ‘app/console oro:cron’ to crontab ?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.