ssossossossosso

Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.  Subscribe

Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Cant assign BU to Web Catalog

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazar 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Nazar
    Participant

Hi all! I have created a new one Web Catalog and new Bis.Unit for this catalog. But I can’t assign my BU as owner to
    the new Web.Cat. because there isn’t my BU in proposed list. Can anyone explain how it works and how me resolve this issue?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dmitriy Pasechnik
    Participant

Hi Nazar

Have you tried to start message consumer after you created a new BU`s?

https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/2.3/book/jobs

Try to start it and wait for a while. Give is some time to process messages and retry again

Nazar
    Participant

Thank you, for your reply, Dmitriy!
    Yes, I have executed consume command, but, as far as I see, this command doesn’t works. I mean, I don’t see any changes in oro_message_queue table in DB, this command do absolute nothing (as I can see command run sql scripts and one of them try to set 'redelivered' = true where deliveredAt = 'some date' But all deliveryAt have NULL value). Can you help me with understanding the principles of work of this command?

Dmitriy Pasechnik
    Participant

The principles are easy. It takes messages from table oro_message_queue one-by-one and process them.
    It deletes messages after successful processing.

When you add a new business unit – a new command is placed into a oro_message_queue – to add this new entity into search index. And the content of dropdown list with business unit is taken from this search index. This is why you need to run message queue consumer.

Try to run it with additional -vv or even -vvv flag
    It will output detailed information about what it is doing into console.

Nazar
    Participant

mg2dev@PC-111:/var/www/oro_app/public/sources$ sudo -u www-data php app/console oro:message-queue:consume -vvv
    [debug] Set context’s logger Symfony\Component\Console\Logger\ConsoleLogger
    [info] Start consuming
    [debug] Switch to a queue oro.default
    [debug] [CreateQueueExtension] Make sure the queue oro.default exists on a broker side.
    [info] Idle
    [debug] Switch to a queue oro.default

it’s the command output

Dmitriy Pasechnik
    Participant

And thats all? It should me a lot more – a lot of rows about processed messages. Or, at least, constantly repeating ‘idle’ rows in case the message queue is empty already

Nazar
    Participant

Here are a few rows from log file

[2018-02-23 21:17:44] doctrine.DEBUG: “START TRANSACTION” [] []
    [2018-02-23 21:17:44] doctrine.DEBUG: SELECT id FROM oro_message_queue WHERE queue=:queue AND consumer_id IS NULL AND (delayed_until IS NULL OR delayed_until<=:delayedUntil) ORDER BY priority DESC, id ASC LIMIT 1 FOR UPDATE {“queue”:”oro.default”,”delayedUntil”:1519417064} []
    [2018-02-23 21:18:35] doctrine.DEBUG: “ROLLBACK” [] []
    [2018-02-23 21:18:35] doctrine.DEBUG: UPDATE oro_message_queue SET consumer_id=NULL, delivered_at=NULL, redelivered=:isRedelivered WHERE delivered_at <= :deliveredAt {“isRedelivered”:true,”deliveredAt”:1519416815} []
    [2018-02-23 21:18:35] doctrine.DEBUG: “START TRANSACTION” [] []
    [2018-02-23 21:18:35] doctrine.DEBUG: SELECT id FROM oro_message_queue WHERE queue=:queue AND consumer_id IS NULL AND (delayed_until IS NULL OR delayed_until<=:delayedUntil) ORDER BY priority DESC, id ASC LIMIT 1 FOR UPDATE {“queue”:”oro.default”,”delayedUntil”:1519417115} []
    [2018-02-23 21:19:26] doctrine.DEBUG: “ROLLBACK” [] []
    [2018-02-23 21:19:26] doctrine.DEBUG: “START TRANSACTION” [] []
    [2018-02-23 21:19:26] doctrine.DEBUG: SELECT id FROM oro_message_queue WHERE queue=:queue AND consumer_id IS NULL AND (delayed_until IS NULL OR delayed_until<=:delayedUntil) ORDER BY priority DESC, id ASC LIMIT 1 FOR UPDATE {“queue”:”oro.default”,”delayedUntil”:1519417166} []

and here I placed the screen how looks the record in oro_message_queue table
    http://prntscr.com/iivts4
    data placed in red rectangle is the same for all records of this table
    and the count of records is constant(I mean it doesn’t change)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

You will be redirected to [title]. Would you like to continue?

Yes No
ssossossossosso