OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Can't remove popups on OROCRM login.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Matej 4 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Matej
    Participant

Hi,

Every time I login there are a lot of open popups. Somewhere I saw that I have to enable “autocommit” on DB to resolve my issue. My server admin says that I already have enabled this option.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thank you.

It is not a big issue, but kinda annoying one. :)

Best regards

Image: http://imgur.com/a/65jiX

OroCRM 2.1.6 community, Php 7.0.21

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

dnahrebecki

Hello @Matej,

Let’s try to reproduce it. If you work in a way that you have application opened in a couple of browser’s tabs (eg. in one tab you’re responding to customer’s email, in second you are adding tasks, etc.) and then you restart browser and login again, you should be able to see all popups from previous session. Could you please try to reproduce it on your application?

My results:

Best Regards,
    Daniel Nahrebecki

Matej
    Participant

Yes. Actually I see the popups all the time. If I create a task from magento orders view a popup is displayed. Then everytime I load the page all the popups (old and recently created) are shown.

Please check video here: https://youtu.be/iYBfGIl5xbA

dzakharov
    Participant

Hi, Please share log file from app/logs and js console logs if there is.

Matej
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your assistance.

Here are the logs and a screenshot from console. Hope it will help.

Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_R0XzBNexVPamg5ZjgzUlAtX1E?usp=sharing

Best regards

Matej
    Participant

Hi,

Any updates on this?

Thanks.

Matej
    Participant

Hi,

We updated OROCRM to the latest version in a hope this will resolve the issue of popups. But the problem is still here.

The problem is that we don’t know even how to diagnose the problem. Can somenome point me in the right direction.

Please check video too see a weird behaviour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-Lbfvbd8L4&feature=youtu.be

Thank you

Our oro Packages:

oro/redis-config 2.0.0-beta.1 MIT
    oro/doctrine-extensions 1.1.2 MIT
    oro/platform 2.4.2 MIT
    oro/platform-serialised-fields 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/calendar-bundle 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-call-bundle 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-hangouts-call-bundle 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/marketing 2.4.2 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-task-bundle 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm 2.4.2 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-mail-chimp 2.4.2 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-abandoned-cart 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-magento-embedded-contact-us 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-dotmailer 2.4.0 OSL-3.0
    oro/crm-zendesk 2.4.1 OSL-3.0

msulima

Hello, Matej.

Lets try to find why you can’t close windows.
    As I see in your prod.log you have too many errors like SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away. I think something wrong with configuration of yout MySQL service. Please read next article https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/gone-away.html, maybe it will be useful.

Also I see too many errors like “Client error response [status code] 429 [reason phrase] Too Many Requests [url] … [response body] Number of allowed API requests per minute exceeded”.

But I don’t see any errors that can help me to identify the problem. Can you switch to dev mode on environment with problem and give me response from errored request from your browser?

And you can check rows in ‘oro_windows_state’ table with field ‘user_id’ equals to identifier of user with that problem.

Matej
    Participant

Problem solved.

With the help from a dev we found the cause of the problem in misconfiguration of the NGINX – section which dissalow request of HTTP type DELETE.

Matej
    Participant

So we (again) successfully resolved the issue with popups with NGNIX settings.

Now when I want to login with certain username OroCrm loads a lot of time a then display a defult error: there was an error …

So while inspecting the code I see a lot of <div> nodes that I suppose are related to all email popups that wants to load and it seems that this makes an error: rendering time out etc.

So my question is it is possible to close all opened POPUPS manually in OroCRM somewhere … maybe in database ??

Thank you.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.