OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Change a field on the Kanban Card

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ctbarilla 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

ctbarilla
    Participant

I want to change the created date field on the Kanban Card for opportunities to the estimated closing date field. I don’t really care when a record was created, but I would like to be able to see when it is estimated to close in the kanban view.

I am not familiar with the code for orocrm and don’t know where to start looking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I think you should keep the createdAt field as it is use by system, but you can add other property by using migration

ctbarilla
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

I don’t want to get rid of any fields. All I want to do is change the fields that are displayed or at least add the estimated closing date to the Kanban card display.

For the grid display you can choose settings and select which fields you want to display. There is no such option that I am aware of for the Kanban display so I am trying to add the estimated closing date field to the view via code.

I will look at the info you have suggested. Any additional info as to an exact file and even line of code responsible for the fields being displayed would be appreciated as the methods used in this code are very different from what I am used to.

Thanks

Alexander

Hi @ctbarilla,

The template that is responsible for Opportunity card –
    https://github.com/oroinc/crm/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/SalesBundle/Resources/public/templates/board/opportunity-card-view.html

And to add ‘estimated closing date’ field you will need to override it and change the template to something like

ctbarilla
    Participant

@Alexander Thank you for this information. I will take a look at it and see if I can get it to work.

ctbarilla
    Participant

@Alexander,

Thanks for your help. I tried the code above and it worked perfectly. I really appreciate your help.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.