Forums

Covering OroCommerce, OroCRM, OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums Oro Community Change SEO meta title

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  vgsodesk6 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mkalkowski
    Participant

Hi,
    how can I change meta title? I created SeoTitleDataProvider and overwrite oro_seo.layout.data_provider.webcatalog_title by my own class. In layout.yaml:

but in defaultValue I got something like this: Products name – Catalog where I can find how defaultValue, is generated? I need to change this to something like this: Products name – Company name
    Regards

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi mkalkowski,

defaultValue just an another option of title block, you can override it same way you override the value option

mkalkowski
    Participant

Thanks for your replay. So where I can find all of title parameters? I founded this:

But this only first part of title ‘%title% – Catalog i want to change second part

mkalkowski
    Participant

any idea how to fix this?

Andrey Yatsenko

– Load application in dev mode,
    – go to the page you want to change,
    – open Symfony Developer Toolbar,
    – go to Layouts tab,
    – in left panel tree select root>head>title
    – in right panel expand “Variables” section
    There you will see ‘params’ with json formatted list of all available params in title.

vgsodesk6
    Participant

Thanks, Andrey I had same issues but your post really helped me. God Bless.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Oro Community’ is closed to new topics and replies.