OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Changing name of the context fields.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Yurii Muratov 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

czaros45
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to change name of displayed context records to value of is_e_commerce field.
    My search.yml file looks like this:

But after running 2 console commands:
    app/console oro:search:reindex
    app/console oro:message-queue:consume -vvv

I see no changes. Unfortunately I cannot find any relevant informations about this topic.
    I will be thankful for any help.

Greetings.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

czaros45
    Participant

I have made some amendments and all the fields that I want are indexed (they appear in “oro_search_index_text” in a field called all_text). That works as expected.
    The thing that doesn’t work is a title field.

I noticed that the name of the shown record in the context of e.g. calendar event is generated from the table called “oro_search_item” but for some reason that table doesn’t get updated when I’m doing reindexation.

My goal now is to update the table “oro_search_item” and the problem will be solved.

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, czaros45.

During indexation, each text field data for fields that you add in your search.yml file goes to the list of target_fields “virual search fields” and into all_text field.

Some information about search configuration you can find in documentation https://github.com/oroinc/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/SearchBundle/Resources/doc/configuration.md#entity-configuration.

The data from the fields that you specify in title_fields goes to oro_search_item table. You can use this information in your search template or use your entity directly.

Each search template have access to two variables:

– entity – instance of your entity or null
    – indexer_item – indexer item Oro\Bundle\SearchBundle\Query\Result\Item that contain data about your entity from search index.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.