OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Console Installation gives time-out

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  diglin 10 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sndpl
    Participant

Hi,

i’m trying to install the oro-crm platform on a vagrant image, but during the console install it always gives a time-out error:

Is there a setting to increase the time-out setting? or do I need to run the installer with –process-isolation so I can also give an time-out?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

sndpl
    Participant

To answer my own question, the –process-isolation param works for me :) it now installs the platform correctly without the process timed-out warning.

diglin
    Participant

Hi,

I have similar problem with Vagrant 1.5, Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Php 5.5.19.
    I did the command ‘php -f app/console oro:install –process-isolation’, max_execution_time is 0 but still get the issue. I have already installed orocrm via the browser I had other kind of issue but it worked. I try in this way to see if it works better.

Cheers

diglin
    Participant

Well definitely, the install works better via the browser than with app/console in my case. Weird.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.