OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Contact Us form emails imported with undesired from email address

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 5 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Leo Masri
    Participant

Hi guys!

I have a problem importing Zendesk emails. When I generate emails from a Contact Us form, I set the from address to an email I own and the reply-to address to the user’s supplied email address.

However, when the generated email sent to Zendesk is imported to OroCRM, it is linked to my email address (the email’s from address) instead of the user’s (the reply-to address). Is there a way to fix this?

I tried generating the email as being sent from the user himself, but this creates a deliverability problem, since I cannot sign emails as being sent form anyone.

Has anybody run into this issue before?

Thanks!

Leo

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mkh

I also have this problem. Spam filters these days do not let us specify user’s email in the From field of emails generated by web-forms, so using Reply-to header is a must. Unfortunately, OroCRM does not even *show* Reply-to address in the email view, let alone correctly categorizing the message and sending reply to correct address.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Sorry to hear about that. We will create an improvement and put it into our backlog—however, I cannot tell you at the moment when it will be prioritized for implementation.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us! It will undoubtedly help us make a better product.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.