OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Context's autocomplete doesn't detect imported customers.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  czaros45 6 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

czaros45
    Participant

Hi,

Have anyone had a situation where context’s autocomplete(in calendar event create view) doesn’t show imported customers?
    When I create a new customer in my project and run a command:

everything works fine – I can see this customer in autocomplete view. But when customers are imported from a sql file nothing seems to work and they are invisible when I try to insert new customer to context.

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

msulima

Hi, czaros45.

Problem is importing data to database bypassing the logic of application.

When you create some customer from UI, after creation to message queue added task to index new data. When you add data from sql – application don’t know that new data added and it should be indexed.

Possible solution can be:

• implement import functionality with functionality you want and add required messages to queue toreindex new data
    • run command app/console oro:search:reindex to run full re-indexation database

Second solution may help. Thank you.

czaros45
    Participant

Second solution helped.
    Thanks a lot :)
    Cheers.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.