OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Convert Lead to Opportunity

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 7 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mathias.schreiber
    Participant

Hi Oro Team,

I tried to build my first workflow which needs to convert a lead into an opportunity.
    I can’t seem to find where to add another entity to convert the lead into.

Can anyone assist me in this endeavour?

CEO TYPO3 GmbH

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ralphierae
    Participant

“Qualify” converts a lead to an Opportunity.

mathias.schreiber
    Participant

The docs say so.
    On current master I can’t find a “qualify” button, nor can I add one in the workflow manager.

Any pointers?

CEO TYPO3 GmbH

ralphierae
    Participant

I am pretty sure it was part of the initial installation of V1.9.2 but I could be wrong our developers might have added it. I will ask. I aslo am sure someone from ORO support will answer.

mathias.schreiber
    Participant

Ok, now I got it.
    I was searching in the Lead Entity.

Sorry for the hassle.

CEO TYPO3 GmbH

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Mathias,

We will be re-doing lead qualification and opportunity sales flow in 1.10 version, so you might experience some problems with the current master. It is still WIP in some areas, so please be considerate.

There is a blog post underway that describes these changes and enhancements, please follow our updates. Thank you.

mathias.schreiber
    Participant

Since we’re in open source as well, here comes the question everybody hates:
    Any timelines yet? :)

For the time being we will import our customer data based on current master, since we run only PHP7 software in production.
    We can wait with the workflows for now and do some stuff manually – eagerly awaiting the changes in workflow management.

CEO TYPO3 GmbH

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

The 1.10 release should be shipped in July, so it’s pretty close.

Workflow management changes are in the pipeline too, but workflow enhancements will likely be spread over multiple releases. There definitely will be timer triggers for workflows in 1.10.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.