OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Create a customer segment having or not some tags?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  hurricane 8 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

diglin
    Participant

Hi

I have a weird issue with the segmentation management. Here is the scenario, I would like to get a list of contacts having the tag X but exclude contacts having the tag Y.
    For that I created a new segment, define the list of field I wish (email, firstname and so on) then add several filters. Here are the filters I use:

http://www.diglin.com/nimbus/download/wi

The problem is I get contacts having also the tag “agency” although I want to exclude them from the list and keep the other contacts who have the tag “magento”.

Do I do something wrong ?

Thank you for your reply

Regards
    Sylvain

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

sandraa
    Participant

thank you

Bless you

Good idea :)

Vita Pogrebnyak
    Participant

Hi Sylvain,
    Incorrect behavior of “does not contain” condition for Tags is one of already known issues.
    Thanks for highlighting it so we can give higher priority to it and fix ASAP.

Feel free to ask any other question!

Best regards,
    Vita

hurricane
    Participant

Hi @diglin,

In the master we have added new field (not relation) named “Tags” for entities marked as taggable, which can help you with correct filtering by tags in your reports.

Best regards,
    Denis Voronin

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.