OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Custom entity on Calendar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jakabadambalazs 8 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

I’d like to make some custom entities show on the Calendar – How would you go about this?
    By extending the CalendarBundle and modifying the controllers? or is there an easier way?

Actually I’d like to show more than one entity and I’d like to be able to give users the ability to check what to see on the calendar (meetings, calls, birthdays, etc)

thanks
    a\

oro/platform(1.6.2) + oro/doctrine-extensions(1.0.7) + symfony/symfony(v2.3.27)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

not very popular ;)
    anyone?

Alexandr Smaga
    Participant

Hello @jakabadambalazs !
    In release that is coming already possible to show tasks and calendar events. For your own entity you need to implement CalendarProviderInterface see doc and as example TaskCalendarProvider

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Thanks a lot @asmaga!

jakabadambalazs
    Participant

Full On!!!
    I have postponed this for a long time thinking that it might be something quite difficult and needed a lot of time. This afternoon I got around to do this and it took me less than an hour to have a custom event-like entity on the calendar! …and it’s not because I am too cool but because your platform is brilliant! Thanks guys!
    a\

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.