OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions custom role – "You do not have permission to perform this action"

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sergey Golub 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Sergey Golub
    Participant

Hi,

I’m study how to create a custom role which can do:

1. create new Account
    2. create new Opportunity

Account created – here is all good but then I’m create new Opportunity and try choose that Account, i see: “You do not have permission to perform this action”

I have locally installed OroCRM Community Edition 2.6.1 and tried the same in on-line demo (Enterprise Edition)

Setting for Role I used:

System/User Management/Roles:

Account [View-Business Unit, Create – BU, Edit – BU, Delete – BU, Assign – BU, Share – BU]
    Opportunity [View-BU, Create – BU, Edit – BU, Delete – BU, Assign – BU, Share – BU]

i’m edited in local demo role “Sales manager” with upper settings – all work good.
    Think I’m must edit some other options in my custom role but which??

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi Sergey,

There is also a workflow attached to Opportunity entity, and probably new role don’t have permissions to perform transitions on it.
    You can find it on a role edit page at the “Workflows” section, it’s named “Opportunity Management Flow”.

Sergey Golub
    Participant

Sound strange but:

System/User Management/Roles/Entity/Searchchecked

solve my problem.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.