OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Feature Requests Customer Attributes Support – Integration between ORO & MAGENTO

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  store.biztech 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

dmytro
    Participant

Hello,

I am unable to test this in my environment because the api data export takes forever.. We have 120000 orders, and in 8 days it has only exported 25k .. But I believe you are aware of the issue, so I will just ask my question.

I know ORO works both ways.. I know that I can update customer information within oro, and it will also update it in magento. I also believe that i can place orders from oro, and edit orders. In Magento however, there is no way to have “customer attributes” – values that customer is able to fill in, for example “Where did you hear us?” and “Birthday Date”, etc etc.

https://amasty.com/customer-attributes.html – this is the extension that I use for that. those are all stored in a separate tables in the DB.

Question: Am I able to display/edit those values from ORO, and can they be synced back to Magento?
    there are multitude of things I want to be able to do with this, for example I want to identify in magento which customers have received my latest mailchimp email, or Identify where customers are coming from.. And I want to be able to use it interchangeably between magento and oro.

Please advise.

Dmytro

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

hi Dmytro

Could you please provide more information on your setup: version of OroCRM, Oro Bridge, Caching of WSDL on Magento side, Orders distribution (date of first and last order)? 25K orders in 8 days looks too slow.

As for you question, we do have support of custom customer, order and cart attributes attributes sync. please take a look into this documentation.

dmytro
    Participant

we do have wsdl enabled, and magento bridge, and orocrm version is 1.8.2. orders are spread over 2 years

dmytro
    Participant

It supports standard magento EAV attributes, but nothing more. I have other customer attributes that are stored in a seperate tables in the database.. And I guess I can not access those from oro.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

If additional attributes are in separate table you’ll need to integrate them with API methods so OroCRM will receive and process them.

dmytro
    Participant

I can add those to magento api (Magento_root\app\code\local\Amasty\Customerattr\etc\wsdl.xml
    & Magento_root\app\code\local\Amasty\Customerattr\etc\wsi.xml )

But will I also need to have you guys custom work it for me into oro? or as long as the information is being passed on through API, I can map it myself through gui?

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

If you’ll follow naming convention as mentioned in the documentation, fields should be automatically mapped, we do not have UI for mapping yet.

dmytro
    Participant

naah, that wouldnt work.. Because those are not EAV attributes. do you guys do custom work? i’d rather not spend 2 days creating EAV attributes.. Would you be able to make oro work with something like https://amasty.com/customer-attributes.html ??

please contact me via email with the quote?

msarandi
    Participant

Hey there! Happy to discuss this directly – you can reach me at jary at OroCRM dot com.

dmytro
    Participant

you sure? cause i sent you an email before with no response:) Will send another one your way now.

sandraa
    Participant

thanks for this information

bless you

store.biztech
    Participant

Still facing this issue? If yes then mail us, we wil provide best solution for it.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.