OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM customize field type

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jaime.du 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

jaime.du
    Participant

@mmiasnikov , thank you for your help earlier, it solved my problem. The new column is set as selection on the form by default. I want to make it a checkbox. I trie to extend the form but doesn’t work.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hi, @jaime.du.

As i understood, you asks the help for the custom field that you have add here https://oroinc.com/orocrm/forums/topic/new-column-name.

You should not extend the oro_sales_lead for type.

You can change the form type for your field with the form section in oro_options array in your migration. Here is an example of your migration with checkbox form type for your field:

jaime.du
    Participant

Hello @Yurii Muratov

Thank you and @mmiasnikov for your help. You guys saved my day, actually two days. By the way, it there any documentation that has illumination about similar deep customization. I have read through the developer guide, oro book and oro cook book but didn’t find enough information or maybe I’m just too careless and missed it. Thank you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.