OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Denis 6 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Denis
    Participant

Please help me.
    Can I use the RANK() or DENSE_RANK() functions in source of datagrid config?
    When I try I have an error
    An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ([Syntax Error] line 0, col 144: Error: Expected known function, got “DENSE_RANK”)

Thanks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

If you are using mysql, as far i know it doesn’t support these functions, but i found many articles where described how to emulate this functions.

Denis
    Participant

Thanks Mike
    Sorry I did not clarify my question (
    I use Postgres
    and I want to have Rank in datagrid
    for example like this

query:
    select:
    – product.brand
    – product.name
    – (SUM(product.totalcost)) as totalcost
    – (DENSE_RANK() OVER (ORDER BY SUM(product.totalcost) DESC)) as rank
    – { table: Extend\Entity\product, alias: product }

It works for Postgres bat does not work for datagrid.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

The doctrine by default doesn’t know about this function, but you can define it in your bundle via Resources/config/oro/app.yml (OroCRM 2.* version)

1. Example of simple function, without DQL definition (function with only one ArithmeticPrimary argument):

– src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/Resources/config/oro/app.yml

– SQL definition: src/Oro/ORM/Query/AST/Platform/Functions/Mysql/Test.php

2. Example of complex function, with DQL definition:

– src/Custom/Bundle/OroBundle/Resources/config/oro/app.yml

– DQL definition: src/Oro/ORM/Query/AST/Functions/DateTime/ConvertTz.php:

SQL definition: src/Oro/ORM/Query/AST/Platform/Functions/Mysql/ConvertTz.php:

I think you should use second variant, also please read the documentation about adding new functions.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

There you can find all functions that were created by our team: vendor/oro/doctrine-extensions/src/Oro/ORM/Query/AST

Denis
    Participant

Thanks Mike

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.