OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform Data Grid is showing records of other organization as well…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  akhristiansen 6 years, 6 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sachingk.30
    Participant

I have build a custom bundle called promotions on oro platform & it has an entity called Promotion. The data grid for promotion shows all the records from the table. I want to show only records that belong to the user organization.

But don’t allow to do any operations such as edit, delete etc on such records. ACL is not applied properly ?

What am doing wrong here ?

My Entity code is below :

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

akhristiansen
    Participant

Hello, @sachingk.30!
    Try to modify ownership like this

and add proper fields

Also, please, remember, that entity can have not only one organization ( UserBundle/Entity/User.phpUser.php entity as example) because of that it is not a good idea to set organisation as owner. Usually, oro entities has User or bussines unit as owners.

Also it is important to check your role in system – you must have admin rights and belong to business unit that have relation to your entity.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform’ is closed to new topics and replies.