OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Datagrid to show associated tasks(activities) with an entity

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  musicthebee 8 years, 2 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

musicthebee
    Participant

I am trying to create a datagrid to show the associated tasks with case and show them in the additional information of the case view page.

Here is the yml. When I do the following- I get error “(“Class oro_rel_f24c741bb3bd15b149273d does not exist”) “. The issue i have is that the tasks are associated with the case using activities and I need to do a join. However there is no static entity class that is associated with tasks from case. How do I get this and specify in the YML file?

Thanks for the help.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

musicthebee
    Participant

Okay. I think this may be unclear. In simple terms what I want to do is render a grid but pass is my own json data.

Basically it is a task grid with the JSON returned from the following path

oro_type_activity_list_filter

which results in the following query and return is JSON data

A response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.