OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ibratsilo 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi,

I want to make a dynamic filter form, ex. I choose country, and then load it’s cities in city field.

Do you know how to do that?

This is my information about the system I use

Application Type: OroPlatform
    Application Version: 2.0.*
    Application Edition: Community

OS, name and version: Ubuntu 14.04 64bit
    Web server, name and version: Apache,
    Database, name and version: MarialDB 10.0.21
    PHP, version: 5.6.30

Thanks,

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Vladyslav Byndych
    Participant

Hi thinh2010,

As I got you right you are looking to something similar to our Country – Region (Country – State) functionality. When you select a country then list of regions automatically loaded in State field.

If it’s a case you need custom form type for example CityType which will be similar to our RegionType (https://github.com/oroinc/platform/blob/2.0/src/Oro/Bundle/AddressBundle/Form/Type/RegionType.php). But it’s only a half of the story, you also need a piece of JavaScript similar to this one https://github.com/oroinc/platform/tree/2.0/src/Oro/Bundle/AddressBundle/Resources/public/js/region
    This JS will dynamically update your field when you change Country.

Please let me know if my explanation make sense for you or you need more details.

thinh2010
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, but I need it in the filter form above datagrid, that defined in datagrids.yml, not a regular form.

thinh2010
    Participant

does anyone have solution for this?

not bad, but your demo should be on your best game..

search did not work, of if you were excluding your demo data, its case sensitive with no option to change

The ability to create an opportunity should be everywhere not just when I have an account set up, opp should be from contact or lead.

can’t export data
    no idea on your pricing….

I still feel I could write better.

ibratsilo

Hi, carltonrees.

Hm, I’m not sure I understand you 100%. If you describing issues you found could you please provide more detailed STR so we can check it?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.