OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Email, notification problem

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Viacheslav Bemza 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

t.qadi
    Participant

i get the below error each time i run

php app/console oro:message-queue:consume –env=prod

i tried many solutions with no luck..its so strange the email settings is correct no problem…but when i run this command i get the below error
    This script is running with a memory_limit of 800M. https://docs.bitnami.com/?page=apps&name=orocrm to learn more about how to change this setting.
    ERROR: Consuming interrupted by exception. “Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110]” {“processor”:”Oro\Bundle\NotificationBundle\Async\SendEmailMessageProcessor”,”topic”:”oro.notification.send_notification_email”,”message”:{“fromEmail”:”info@radiant.jo”,”fromName”:”Radiant Support”,”toEmail”:”t.qadi@radiant.jo”,”subject”:”http:\/\/localhost:80\/orocrm”,”body”:”<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <\/head>
    <body>
    <p>May 3, 20181:21 AM<\/p>
    <\/body>
    <\/html>”,”contentType”:”text\/html”}} {“exception”:”[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110] at /opt/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:268)”}

[Swift_TransportException]
    Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110]

oro:message-queue:consume [–message-limit MESSAGE-LIMIT] [–time-limit TIME-LIMIT] [–memory-limit MEMORY-LIMIT] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–current-user CURRENT-USER] [–current-organization CURRENT-ORGANIZATION] [–] <command> [<clientDestinationName>]

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yurii Muratov
    Participant

Hello, t.qadi.

Please recheck your mailer settings at app/config/parameters.yml file.
    The list of parameters have to be checked:

As i can see from the log, you have configured mail settings with host 127.0.0.1 and the application cannot connect to your local mail server.

t.qadi
    Participant

hello,

the fresh settings on the machine was configured to 127.0.0.1 but i changed the parameters.yml on path
    “/home/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs/app/config”.
    but still get the same error… its so weird error since nothing is configured with 127.0.0.1
    the IP is local the dns is local, i tried to use public dns with no luck also. tried to re install the VM many times with same error????
    please any help regarding this.

as below:

parameters:
    database_driver: pdo_mysql
    database_host: localhost
    database_port: 3306
    database_name: bitnami_orocrm
    database_user: bn_orocrm
    database_password: bf46c76c90
    database_driver_options: null
    mailer_transport: smtp
    mailer_host: smtp.outlook365.com
    mailer_port: 587
    mailer_encryption: tls
    mailer_user: info@radiant.jo
    mailer_password************
    websocket_bind_address: 0.0.0.0
    websocket_bind_port: 8090
    websocket_frontend_host: null
    websocket_frontend_port: 8080
    websocket_frontend_path: null
    websocket_backend_host: null
    websocket_backend_port: 8080
    websocket_backend_path: null
    websocket_host: 127.0.0.2
    websocket_port: 8090
    web_backend_prefix: ”
    session_handler: session.handler.native_file
    locale: en
    secret: 962e7c5fba4d90ac0503d41af36e80f1
    installed: ‘2018-04-15T06:15:57-07:00’
    assets_version: 14275590
    assets_version_strategy: time_hash
    message_queue_transport: dbal
    message_queue_transport_config: null

Andrey Yatsenko

Seems settings from parameters.yml not used for you becaouse it overridden from UI.

At maanagement console go to System/ Configuration / Email Configuration and setup “SMTP Settings” there.

Also system settings can be overwritten by user settings at user configuration section.
    To update it click on right top corner on username and in dropdown select “My configuration”.

t.qadi
    Participant

i did configured the SMTP settings from UI its succesfully configured.
    but when i run the command i get the same Error???

This script is running with a memory_limit of 800M. https://docs.bitnami.com/?page=apps&name=orocrm to learn more about how to change this setting.
    ERROR: Consuming interrupted by exception. “Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111]” {“processor”:”Oro\Bundle\NotificationBundle\Async\SendEmailMessageProcessor”,”topic”:”oro.notification.send_notification_email”,”message”:{“fromEmail”:”no-reply@linux.example”,”fromName”:”Oro”,”toEmail”:”t.qadi@radiant.jo”,”body”:{“exportResult”:{“readsCount”:1,”errorsCount”:0,”entities”:”accounts”,”success”:true,”fileName”:”export_2018_05_06_07_33_10_5aef1226a5342.csv”,”url”:”http:\/\/localhost:80\/RadiantCRM\/export\/download\/export_2018_05_06_07_33_10_5aef1226a5342.csv”,”downloadLogUrl”:”http:\/\/localhost:80\/RadiantCRM\/import_export\/job-error-log\/17.log”},”jobName”:”oro_importexport.pre_export.entity_export_to_csv.user_1″},”contentType”:”text\/html”,”template”:”export_result”}} {“exception”:”[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111] at /opt/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:268)”}

Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111]

oro:message-queue:consume [–message-limit MESSAGE-LIMIT] [–time-limit TIME-LIMIT] [–memory-limit MEMORY-LIMIT] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–current-user CURRENT-USER] [–current-organization CURRENT-ORGANIZATION] [–] <command> [<clientDestinationName>]

Andrey Yatsenko

did you clear the cache after changing settings at app/config/parameters.yml?

t.qadi
    Participant

yes i did run: php app/console cache:clear -env prod
    on /opt/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs path

after i change anything and reboot the VM also.. with no luck

if you see the error message i did export somthing and didnt get an email.
    {“fromEmail”:”no-reply@linux.example”,”fromName”:”Oro”,”toEmail”:”t.qadi@radiant.jo”,”body”:{“exportResult”:

if you notice he is trying to send from “no-reply@linux.example” which its not configured on notification email.
    its strange!!!!!!!

Andrey Yatsenko

I think its a requeue of an old message that was queued before you get right configuration and as there is a bug this message processing with old settings even if you updated it the only option here to delete message menually from the queue and schedule export again.

Andrey Yatsenko

You can find the MQ message at oro_message_queue table, it probably has redelivered = true

t.qadi
    Participant

its ok for this message but even before this message appeared i get the below error message>
    is there any solution you suggest for the connection or do you recommend and VM with older or newer version?
    please suggest me any other ready VM to deploy??

Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111]

Andrey Yatsenko

Just execute on your database DELETE FROM oro_message_queue WHERE body LIKE '%no-reply@linux.example%';
    this should fix the problem and you will be able to run export again and get an email with answer if your new settings are correct.

t.qadi
    Participant

hello,

many thanks for your suggestion well, this works fine but the problem is when i again export or open casethat need notification email..everything goes back to the same error. :( :( so that means if system send an email this problem appeared and get error????? what is the cause in your opinion?

Andrey Yatsenko

After changing email configuration you should clear the cache, execute the query above and restart all consumers, if settings will be ok the export will work well and message will be sent. If something still wrong with the settings you will have same error and you should update configuration again to the right one and repeat all the above steps to make it working across the consumers for all new messages.

t.qadi
    Participant

hi,

i am sorry again but that didn’t work when i clear the records from the SQL databsse the consume message works fine but at first export it gives the error again..
    i reconfigured the mail settings and its successfully connected to my host. from UI.
    restarted everything PHP mysql all services and reboot the VM then same error. :( :(

why every email goes to the queue

Andrey Yatsenko

Can you share the error message again here?

t.qadi
    Participant

ok i cleared this from the database.

DELETE FROM oro_message_queue WHERE body LIKE ‘%info@radiant.jo%’;
    and restart the services and the VM and RE run php app/console oro:message-queue:consume –env=prod
    it works fine. no error

when i do open ticket or export in the same time the message consume interrupted with export error

“root@debian:/home/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs# php app/console oro:message-queue:consume –env=prod
    ERROR: Consuming interrupted by exception. “Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111]” {“processor”:”Oro\Bundle\NotificationBundle\Async\SendEmailMessageProcessor”,”topic”:”oro.notification.send_notification_email”,”message”:{“fromEmail”:”info@radiant.jo”,”fromName”:”Radiant Support”,”toEmail”:”t.qadi@radiant.jo”,”subject”:”asd”,”body”:”<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <\/head>
    <body>
    <p>May 7, 2018<\/p>
    <\/body>
    <\/html>”,”contentType”:”text\/html”}} {“exception”:”[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection refused #111] at /opt/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:268)”}

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.