OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions Email, notification problem

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Viacheslav Bemza 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

t.qadi
    Participant

i get the below error each time i run

php app/console oro:message-queue:consume –env=prod

i tried many solutions with no luck..its so strange the email settings is correct no problem…but when i run this command i get the below error
    This script is running with a memory_limit of 800M. https://docs.bitnami.com/?page=apps&name=orocrm to learn more about how to change this setting.
    ERROR: Consuming interrupted by exception. “Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110]” {“processor”:”Oro\Bundle\NotificationBundle\Async\SendEmailMessageProcessor”,”topic”:”oro.notification.send_notification_email”,”message”:{“fromEmail”:”info@radiant.jo”,”fromName”:”Radiant Support”,”toEmail”:”t.qadi@radiant.jo”,”subject”:”http:\/\/localhost:80\/orocrm”,”body”:”<!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    <head>
    <\/head>
    <body>
    <p>May 3, 20181:21 AM<\/p>
    <\/body>
    <\/html>”,”contentType”:”text\/html”}} {“exception”:”[object] (Swift_TransportException(code: 0): Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110] at /opt/bitnami/apps/orocrm/htdocs/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Transport/StreamBuffer.php:268)”}

[Swift_TransportException]
    Connection could not be established with host 127.0.0.1 [Connection timed out #110]

oro:message-queue:consume [–message-limit MESSAGE-LIMIT] [–time-limit TIME-LIMIT] [–memory-limit MEMORY-LIMIT] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env ENV] [–no-debug] [–disabled-listeners DISABLED-LISTENERS] [–current-user CURRENT-USER] [–current-organization CURRENT-ORGANIZATION] [–] <command> [<clientDestinationName>]

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

As info@radiant.jo is a correct “from” address, there is no need to delete messages that trying to be sent from this email address.
    Instead you should recheck the email configuration to make sure it’s correct and sending emails allowed from this address.

According to error – “from” is correct but you still have error somewhere else.

t.qadi
    Participant

hi Andrey,
    its not working at all without deleting the the message from queue. i re checked the email configuration its correct and can send emails from outlook normally also i added new email to the system with same error what could be the problem. i checked from 365 side there is no option to allow emails for system. its weird that it was working fine when the system was on windows version.. but now on the linux its giving this error… any tips to know what could be the problem please??

t.qadi
    Participant

i also tried to setup new email settings with different vendor also the same problem that it stuck in queue..so its not a mail or credential problem :(..
    what that could be??

Viacheslav Bemza
    Participant

Hello, t.qadi.

I’m trying to reproduce your problem with no luck.

Perhaps, in your custom code, you overrode the “mailer_host” parameter, or overrode the settings for swiftmailer. I advise you to look for such entries in the configuration files.

The second reason may be that the caches are not overwritten by some reasons. Try completely to delete all caches, ‘rm -rf path/to/application/app/cache.*’ and regenerate them again.

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.