OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Emails sent through OroCRM not shown in IMAP Sent folder

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mkh 5 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

mkh

OroCRM (2.6.14) successfully receives and sends emails, including successfully syncing emails in my Sent folder by IMAP. However, emails sent through OroCRM interface do not show in Sent (or any other) folder of my email client. I can only see them in OroCRM. Is this a bug, misconfiguration or a missing feature?

(As a temporary workaround I’d like to BCC all emails to myself, but I cannot find this setting either.)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Have you enabled sync of Sent folder in your OroCRM mailbox settings?

mkh

Hello Artem,

Yes I did, and emails sent by other means successfully appear on OroCRM.

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

This is strange. Looks like a bug to me then, we will investigate it. Thank you for the heads up!

mkh

Noticed another problem that may or may not be related: only inside the table on “My Emails” page all emails from Sent folder are shown with date of “Jan 3, 1” (that is: January 3, 2001). Correct date is shown if I click on an email, also under Activity on My User page.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.