OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM Empty Jobs Queue

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  adriwan_kenoby 7 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

kenzoj
    Participant

I recently installed a fresh version of OroCrm but I realised my Jobs queue is not getting populated by any job.
    I am trying to synchronise a Magento website but nothing get transfered.

Running the shell command app/console oro:cron –env=prod does not produce errors nor effects.

Do you have any suggestion to solve the issue?

Thank you very much.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

In 2.0 version we introduced new Job Queue Engine. Please run this command, which processes all incoming messages and creates jobs:

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

I have installed the version 2.0 of OroCRM, add crontab for oro:cron and use supervisord for clank server and oro:message-queue:consume bur I have still nothing in the job queue. It works only when I started it manually.

What I have forgotten ?

kenzoj
    Participant

Did you create the cron entry for
    app/console oro:cron --env=prod ?

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Yes I have, which version are you using ?

It seems the problem appears only on 2.0 version, with the 1.10.16 version their is no problem the jobs list is filled.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

I’m using version 2.0.1. Here are my steps to setup the supervisor.

– Add a “sample” Supervisor configuration:

– Add the following to the config:

– Run supervisord:

– Periodically run:

I saw that the config file contains logfile parameter. Can you please check the log file, it may contain errors or other useful information.

adriwan_kenoby
    Participant

Thanks Mike !

I had solved my problem, on my server this processes have to be executed as root. Other way processes are always interrupted. On my laptop their is no problem processes are executed as user.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.