OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Entity date field workflow creation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  freelancer 9 years, 7 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

freelancer
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your product, I have another question about workflows.
    I want to create a new entity when I ‘Close as won’ an opportunity, unfortunately my entity is not related to an opportunity an has a date field. I would like to know how can I specify this field in my attribute definition.

I’ve tried with the ‘property_path’ option but it doesn’t work for my as I my entity is not related to an opportunity so i cannot reach the correct field (I guess)

Thank you very much for your help.

Olivier.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, freelancer.

1) You can create any attribute without property path and store there any scalar or object. Examples:

So, this attribute will be accessible through $new_account.

Separate date field attribute can look like this:

See attribute configuration documentation for more information.

2) You can create @create_entity action to create entity of required type. Example:

If you need to initialize this object with some additional data (f.e. date field), you can pass it to “data” parameter.

3) OroCRM has Sales Process Flow that has similar actions to yours – user should enter company name, and then new account will be created based on it.

freelancer
    Participant

Hi Yevhen,

Thank you very much for your answer it worked.

Olivier.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.