OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions EntityExtend Multi enum Snapshot out of sync

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sadortun 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

sadortun
    Participant

Hi Oro Team,

For some reason, i noticed that some values for a Snapshot column is out of sync with the real values for a multiEnum

How do I reload all snapshot values from the actual relations?

Thanks,
    Samuel

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ibratsilo

Hi, thanks for your question.

I am not sure I understood you correct. Could you please clarify what do you mean about:

Snapshot column

Maybe you can supply more detailed STR of what are doing?

sadortun
    Participant

Hi,

Yes of course, we have multiSelect extemded fields in Contwct. When opening the contact View or Edit page, all the valies are visile.

But on thr darsgrid, the field is displsyed as empty for msome contacts. Inline editor for theses fields also show that no values are selected, even of there is selected values in the contact edit page.

After digging,
    – it seems the values from the Edit page are loaded/stored in the *_rel_* tables.
    – the darsgrid inline edit load and store data as concatenated strings onsode in the _snapshot column_

The snapshot column is out of sync with the real rel table(s)

igalayev
    Participant

Hi, thank you for details.
    Please provide OroPlatform version you’re using.
    Do you have steps to reproduce for the problem, so we could investigate it further?
    Perhaps this values are not shown after import or some other operations with contacts?
    Thanks.

sadortun
    Participant

Hi,

I am not sure where the original issue came from, but only that the state of the “…_ss” columns is not identical as the actual relations.

Is there a way to force a re-sync ? Otherwise i’ll simply perform an UPDATE …. set col_ss = GROUP_CONCAT(r.ev_contact_col_8e4267bb_id SEPARATOR ‘,’) …”

Thanks,
    Samuel

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.