OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems error upgrade orocrm 1.10.12 to 2.0

This topic contains 47 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dynamicssquareau 5 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

fred33
    Participant

I try to upgrade my version 1.10.12 in version 2.0, I use the procedure
    https://github.com/orocrm/crm/blob/master/UPGRADE-2.0.md and but when i upgrade I have the following message

My ui is in french

thanks

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi!

Unfortunately, I get the “This site can’t be reached” message when I go to fredcrmcrp.coreplighting.com.

Could you please show me your VirtualHost? Here is my configuration:

Please, ensure that mod_rewrite is enabled.
    Also, please note that the correct URL is “/app_dev.php/user/login”, not “/app_dev/user/login” ?
    Thanks!

fred33
    Participant

message after login admin

This site is only on localhost to test before putting on the production site:

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

The following is what I did when I was on version 1.10.12:

Here is an output of oro:platform:upgrade20 command until the moment of data fixtures execution. I think that the migrations coming from 2.0 didn’t execute. Could you please try to set your database to the 1.10.12 state and then try again?

fred33
    Participant

I tried…

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Could you show me the data of oro_migrations table? Your ‘OroTranslationBundle’ record must be equal ‘v1_1’, otherwise a newer migrations (v1_2, v1_3, v1_4) will not executed.

fred33
    Participant

Select in oro_migrations_data

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

oro_migrations_data and oro_migrations are different tables, could you show me the oro_migrations?

fred33
    Participant

Sorry

fred33
    Participant

I looked in the source code UpdateTranslationColumns.php is not in v1_2 folder but in v1_3 folder….

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Thank you for your answers! As i understand this is dump of oro_migrations table from 2.* version, right ? Could you please give me dump of oro_migrations from 1.10.12 version.

fred33
    Participant

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Maybe do you have some custom php/mysql settings? From my side i have the following extensions, can you show me, please, yours?

Also i would to know php version. For example my version:

fred33
    Participant

and

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Are you sure that you deleted cache (rm …) before running oro:platform:upgrade20?

fred33
    Participant

yes i’m sure…
    I tested on another test version identical to that the but in English except the problems with my own bundles the migration went well

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 47 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.