OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions Error "You do not have permission to perform this action."

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Igor Chornobay 9 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

Hi.

When moving old Opportunity to the next step appears error “You do not have permission to perform this action.”
    New Opportunity moving to the next step without errors.

/var/www/orocrm/app/logs/prod.log

How to resolve this problem?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

“Old Opportunity” that Opportunity was created about month ago.
    “New Opportunity” that Opportunity was created in this moth.
    Current workflow for Opportunity was created before creating all “Old Opportunity”.

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Please, check what ACL voter and why tells that action is not allowed.

Also check where error “Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\ORM\EntityNotFoundException: “Entity was not found.”” is coming from.

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

I suppose that the problem occurred when changing workflow. How to remove the old workflow item from the opportunity?

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

If you need to remove workflow item from only one opportunity (or specific set of it) you can go to table orocrm_sales_opportunity, find required rows, get IDs from field workflow_item_id and remove appropriate rows from table oro_workflow_item.

If you need to remove workflow items from all opportunitie you can create new workflow for Opportunity and activate it – during activation all workflow items for previous workflows will be removed automatically.

Igor Chornobay
    Participant

Thank Yevhen.
    Second solution helped me resolve this issue.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.