OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform Exists 'dropManyToOneRelation' in migrations?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  spyout98 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

spyout98
    Participant

There is a method ‘addManyToOneRelation’ for migrations. Exists ‘dropManyToOneRelation’ in migrations?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

spyout98
    Participant

If no, how do I remove a ManyToOneRelation in OroCRM or OroPlatform?

That is my migration code:

I want to destroy this relationship in another migration.

spyout98
    Participant

?

Michael
    Keymaster

Same question on GitHub

spyout98
    Participant

I’ve created there too. Because I don’t know exactly where is the best place for this kind of question.

Michael
    Keymaster

Either one is good place. Linking them for the conveninence of others looking for the same answer later.

spyout98
    Participant

Anyway, how do I do this? To remove completely the relation in orocrm_contact table and others possible auxiliar tables and records in another tables that Oro may created?

Alexander

Hi @spyout98

The custom relation config can be removed with ‘RemoveOneToManyRelationQuery’, so the relation will not be available in UI
    For example, the migration I’ve been using with ‘User’ entity to check:

But in general ‘RemoveOneToManyRelationQuery’, ‘RemoveManyToManyRelationQuery’, ‘RemoveManyToOneRelationQuery’ removes ONLY configuration of an extend relation, so the data fields are still remains in database.

You can execute the command app/console doctrine:schema:update --dump-sql and the result will be something like

so, the removal of indices, foreign keys and columns is still the developers responsibility and you will need to add such drops into migration as well, e.g.

spyout98
    Participant

Thank you so much, @Alexander!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform’ is closed to new topics and replies.