OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Expert help for oroCRM on hosted server needed

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mmiasnikov 5 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

saswiss
    Participant

Hi,

I am not exactly the world’s best technical guy and SO need orocrm installed on our hosted server. Is there anyone willing and able to do that for me? everything has already been uploaded, but I can’t seem to get it installed.

PLEASE help!!!
    thanks

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Replies

mmiasnikov
    Participant

Hello, @saswiss,

As @ibratsilo said, in opposition to the tech support processes for the enterprise license clients, we don’t have an SLA for the community support and the Oro core developers answer on the forum topics, as usual, when they have a spare time.

If you’re planning to use enterprise editions of the Oro products, please, contact the sales team (from the https://oroinc.com/orocrm/contact-us page, for example) and you’ll get all support that you need to get acquainted with the rich set of the OroCRM application features.

Anyway, let’s go back to the installation process, maybe it will be useful for the future forum readers:

1) The version 3.0.0 beta is not stable, I highly recommend you use the 2.6 LTS version instead.

2) Do you know which web server installed on your hosted server? Is it configured to be used with Oro applications? If you don’t have answers to this question, please, perform the next steps:

a) Login to your server using SSH

b) Type in the terminal

If you see something like

it means you have installed Nginx web server and we can move forward.

Let me know, again, the results of this investigation, please.

Actually, after the web server configuration we have two steps to perform to install OroCRM application:

1) clone the source code of the OroCRM CE v.2.6 application to the web server public folder and
    2) run the command line installation tool

from the Oro application root folder.

If your environment have some missing components – the installation tool will tell us about it.
    If your environment is ready – the installation process should be successfull.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.