OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Extension Module Installation & Oro Update

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

coffax
    Participant

Dont know if anyone can assist. Have OroCRM installed and integrated with magento site using Oro bridge, all working fine. However want to install extension (diamante desk integration from Oro Marketplace) but I always receive following error message whether I use package manager or direct ssh ; See image.
    Are you able to assist in installing this extension for me? I will pay. I would also like my OroCRM version 1.10.2 updated to latest version.
    Any help/advice much appreciated.

error message

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi

When you tried install your extension, php fails with ‘out of memory’, please increase memory_limit in your php.ini
    To get the latest version of orocrm you should run these commands:

Don’t forget backup your database.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.