OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alexander 8 years, 4 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Alex Barylski
    Participant

I have tried both web and cli install with no success:

1. Web installer – Everything passes checklist and when I click “Next” it grinds and eventually errors with

No route found for “GET /app.php/installer”

app.php is alarming as I am certain I have the NGINX pointing to app_dev.php

2. CLI installer I entered

php app/console oro:install --drop-database --force --timeout=3000

And that resulted in an error similar to this

[Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException]
    Failed to remove directory /var/www/project/app/cache/dev_old/security

cache:clear [–no-warmup] [–no-optional-warmers] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

oro:install [–application-url[=”…”]] [–organization-name[=”…”]] [–user-name[=”…”]] [–user-email[=”…”]] [–user-firstname[=”…”]] [–user-lastname[=”…”]] [–user-password[=”…”]] [–force] [–timeout[=”…”]] [–symlink] [–sample-data[=”…”]] [–drop-database] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

Any ideas?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

ad.yassine
    Participant

Hello,

Can you try this :
    php app/console oro:install --force --timeout=0

Let me know ..

Ivan Klymenko
    Spectator

Hi Alex,
    web installer works only for prod environment, so to use it, you have to configure your web-server to use also app.php as entry point. As for the console command, it could be a timeout issue, so solution proposed above should work. If these solutions will not work for you, please check the logs and tell us.

Alex Barylski
    Participant

It was the timeout issue – however even CLI resulted in an Exception:

Cleaning up
    21:19:01 [file+] /var/www/project/web/js/oro.min.js
    Clearing the cache for the dev environment with debug true

[Symfony\Component\Filesystem\Exception\IOException]
    Failed to remove directory /var/www/project/app/cache/dev_old/twig

cache:clear [–no-warmup] [–no-optional-warmers] [-h|–help] [-q|–quiet] [-v|vv|vvv|–verbose] [-V|–version] [–ansi] [–no-ansi] [-n|–no-interaction] [-s|–shell] [–process-isolation] [-e|–env=”…”] [–no-debug] [–jms-job-id=”…”] [–current-user=”…”] [–current-organization=”…”] [–disabled-listeners=”…”] command

[RuntimeException]
    The command terminated with an exit code: 1.

What could this mean? At first I thought a permission issue but I sudo rm -R dev_old with no problems…

Any ideas

Alexander

Hi, @alex_barylski

It looks like permissions issues.
    Execution of sudo rm -R dev_old means root privileges, what’s why you’ve got no problems with that.
    So,
    – try giving chmod 775 permissions to the /app/cache/ and all it’s (just for diagnosis reason)
    – and do you run something with ‘sudo’ ? this may cause the problem. Please check directories/files owner
    – also try to completely delete all inside /app/cache and rerun oro:install again

Additionally, please refer to http://symfony.com/doc/current/book/installation.html#checking-symfony-application-configuration-and-setup for setting up the permissions.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.