OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems Font error when sync from Magento

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Kudelya 7 years, 8 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

piavgh
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’ve already set up the connection between Magento and OroCRM. The orders and customers information is synchronized to OroCRM without problem.

But there is an error with font. All names is wrong, you can see it here
    http://prntscr.com/c3t9rz

It supposed to be “Áo phông nữ” instead of “o phng n” (We use Vietnamese font, unicode).

How can I fix this problem?
    Thank you very much

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

piavgh
    Participant

Hi,

I checked database, and I found that the value saved in database is wrong (my database is utf8_unicode_ci, and I can saved Vietnamese without problems).

So can you please tell me where is the code that are used to save value into database? I think it caused the problem.

Thanks.

piavgh
    Participant

Anyone can help?

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

I have caught the problem, but it appears only if you run integration from UI. I launched ‘app/console/oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=[integration id] -v’ from shell and symbols is not corrupted. I think it is soap problem, for example you can look at result and will see that soap response has issue.
    Tomorrow will i continue investigating.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

It is strange, i have checked both calls, shell and ui. Soap requests headers are identical, requests too. Probably the only right option is using shell sync with our magento site.

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your attention. I’ve checked https://oroinc.com/orocrm/doc/current/user-guide/magento-channel-integration but I couldn’t see any thing about “shell sync with magento”.

Can you please tell me how it can be done? Thanks.

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Hi,

You can run “app/console oro:cron:integration:sync –integration-id=[integration id] -v” from our oro root directory. Where [integration id] – your integration id, which you can find there [your site]/integration

piavgh
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Today I tried to use shell sync in my remote server and problem is still existed.

But the weird thing is, when I tried to connect my local server with the same Magento website, everything is fine, there is no font error.

So I think the problem must be something on my remote server (though I checked default_charset in php.ini is utf8 already, and MariaDB database collation is utf8_general_ci already)

Mike Kudelya
    Participant

Are you using the same php and soap versions on both servers ? In any case something must be different. It remains only to find it.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Installation/Technical Issues or Problems’ is closed to new topics and replies.