OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – Programming Questions Get/set method for extend entity

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gmustiere 6 years ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

gmustiere
    Participant

Hello,

OroCrm 2.6

I extended the oro_contact entity with an enum type field following this guide (https://github.com/oroinc/platform/tree/master/src/Oro/Bundle/EntityExtendBundle#add-option-set-field), the migration and data generation happens correctly during installation, however the class generated with the cache does not provide me with a GET/SET method. Have I forgotten an option to give o my migration scheme ?

Migration :

Load data :

EV_class :

Business logic :

Thank you for your help

Br.

Gabriel

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vsoroka

Hello @gmustiere,

the generated class does not need own getters and setters, because it extends Oro\Bundle\EntityExtendBundle\Entity\AbstractEnumValue and all getters and setters are there.

gmustiere
    Participant

Thank you for the answer, I have another question related to this.
    In my business logic, I want to manually feed my attribute which is therefore an enum, but having no real entity or repository, how can I give it? Do I have to create a mapper entity with the table generated by my migration shcema with a model and a repo, I’m a bit confused.

Thank you for your help

Br.

Gabriel

vsoroka

Hello @gmustiere,

You can use ExtendHelper::buildEnumValueClassName method to get an enum entity class name.
    An example you can find in EnumExtension::getEnumValues

gmustiere
    Participant

Hello and sorry for the delay, but I don’t see how I’m going to get out and get enough to recover an entity with the example you gave me.

The helper allows me to get an “Extend\Entity\EV_ValiationState” classname but I don’t know what to do with this string.

My goal is to have access to the repository of this entity (Enum), automatically managed by oro, in order to make a findOneBy().

Thank you a lot.

gmustiere
    Participant

Okay, I just realized how stupid I am. Sorry and thanks for the info.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – Programming Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.