OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How can I change file to write log for Message Queue, or turn it off

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thinh2010 6 years, 1 month ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi team,

I am running oro platform version 2.5.0. Now the Message Queue put too much logs into prod.log, it hards to find my error log when my website have error. So I want to find a way to turn off Message Queue log, or make it put logs into other files.

DO you have any ideal?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

vseniuk
    Participant

Hi @thinh2010,

Message Queue write logs to prod.log depending on your monolog configuration. You can find more information how to configure error levels for production environment here. Look to the default Oro Application config_prod.yml it use minimal error level critical.

Also Message Queue has a verbosity level, that is how much information consumer log to the output. For example

app/console --env=prod oro:message-queue:consume -vvv will print maximum information.

You can also temporary decrease log level if you need, using command

app/console oro:logger:level debug "1 hour" --user=admin@example.com from the documentation.

thinh2010
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you very much, I will give a try

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.