OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How can I see who I didn't contacted lately?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Artem Liubeznyi 8 years, 3 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Razva
    Participant

Hey,

Please take a look at the following image:

Most CRMs will “tell” you what’s the last time you’ve contacted a person. Nimble, SalesforceIQ, Nutshell etc are not limited to just listing these contacts, but they also notify the contact manager if the contact wasn’t contacted for X days. You can set a threshold for each contact, or have a general limit. For example you can mark a contact as a “VIP” or set the app to remind you about that contact in one week/month/etc.

Is there any way to have this (at least partially) on OroCRM?

Thanks,
    Razvan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi Razvan,

Simply create a report or segment with the filter on total number of all contacts or specifically outgoing contact attempts, like this:

filter

If you want to follow-up with your VIP contacts every month or so, create another filter on the last outgoing contact date and time with the “earlier than 30 days ago” filter (note the use of a variable):

30 days

Hope this helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.