OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I add a entity to the notification rules

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SkaiBoa 5 years, 11 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Hello,

I want to add the lead/opportunity and custom entities to the dropdown in the form for create a new notification rules.

How can I do this ? At the moment I can only choose Task, Contact Request, Calendar Event or User.
    I look into the TaskBundle to find any configuration for that, but I cannot find any.

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Andrey Yatsenko

Hi SkaiBoa,

To add notification rule to the entity first you should create email template for it, this is the only requirement, you can do this from the code or from the UI

To create them from UI just go to System/Emails/Templates and click Create Email Template.
    The important field here is “Entity Name”.
    Create Email Template for Opportunity

Then you will be allowed to create notification rules for this entity
    Create Notification Rule

SkaiBoa
    Participant

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.