OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How do I create a simple datagrid?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ruizalexandre 9 years, 10 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

lennart
    Participant

I haven’t worked with the beta’s of OroCRM and installed version 1.0.0. I have little experience with symfony and wonder how I can a simple datagrid. Is there currently any documentation of version 1.0.0? The documentation on is mostly outdated right?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies

lennart
    Participant

Yevhen Shyshkin
    Participant

Hello, lennart.

> https://magecore.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/Oro+Documentation+Home
    Yes, this documentation is outdated, we need to remove it.

Actual documentation now is here: https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/DataGridBundle/Resources/doc/backend/datagrid.md.

In OroCRM datagrid defined in declarative style using files datagrid.yml. As an example you can use grids from UserBundle (https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/UserBundle/Resources/config/datagrid.yml) – they are quite simple and easy to understand.

lennart
    Participant

Thanks!

How to create a simple grid, and when you click on an line, you’re redirected to the view page of this line ?
    Thanks.

Dima Soroka
    Keymaster

Just wanted to check if you had a chance to review documentation and example listed above, was it helpful or you would like to see something more there?

I finally managed to do what I wanted, thank you for your service and documentation.

How I can make my join with 2 tables?
    I wrote this

But OroCRM says that I’ve an error

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

Is there a field defaultContact in your entity class and have you created a relationship with contact? If you have, there should be a column in your database called something like defaultContact_id. Take a look at the user bundle entities for creating relations.

If you have done this correctly and your would select o.defaultContact, it will give some other error because it’s an object and not a field. I used this for a join:

But i did not select o.type. In you case this would be something like:

I hope this will help you

My entity Account extend from OroCRMAccountBundle:Account.
    But when I use your method I’ve the same error message

datagrid.yml

Template.html.twig

SHAD0WF4X
    Participant

You are close now. Remove o.defaultContact from select. That will do it.

Else try to remove this too:

Oh thanks for all.
    Have a good day!

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.