OroCRM Forums

Covering OroCRM topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroCRM OroCRM – How do I? Questions How do I set all Magento and Zendesk customers as sales processes automatically

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anton 7 years, 5 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

Anton
    Participant

Hi,

I want to import Magento and Zendesk accounts automatically. But also they should all be B2B sales processes.

Right now it seems someone will have to manually clone each account and make it into a sales process. It would be great to remove this step.

How do I make all Magento and Zendesk customer imports B2B sales processes? By sales process I mean it goes through the created workspace funnel (https://oroinc.com/orocrm/blog/tag/b2c-workflow).

Thank you,

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Artem Liubeznyi
    Spectator

Hi,

I am failing to understand your case here as well. How an account can be a sales process? Account can participate in a sales process (or any other workflow) but then why do you need to clone it?

If this helps, the upcoming version of Oro Platform will support different triggers for workflows, including record events triggers—so a workflow can be started when a new record is created (manually or via import). We will have a blog post on future workflow improvements shortly, please follow our updates.

Thank you.

Anton
    Participant

Ah yes I understand the flow of OROcrm now.

Event triggers are a perfect solution to this. I think many people would like to automate the creation of work flows and this is what I was referring to.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘OroCRM – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.