OroPlatform Forums

Covering OroPlatform topics, including community updates and company announcements.

Forums Forums OroPlatform OroPlatform – How do I? Questions How to customize default settings?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  igalayev 6 years, 9 months ago.

Starting from March 1, 2020 the forum has been switched to the read-only mode. Please head to StackOverflow for support.

• Creator
    Topic

marko.milojevicj
    Participant

Hello.

For some time, I’m trying to customize default settings for Oro Platform application.
    For example, I’m trying to set initial values into oro_config_value table (eg. sidebar_left_active, sidebar_right_active, enabled_localizations).

Is it possible to do it?

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies

igalayev
    Participant

Hello, you can do it with help of data migrations.

More on working with configuration you can read here https://github.com/orocrm/platform/blob/master/src/Oro/Bundle/ConfigBundle/README.md

So to change sidebar values you have to create this migration and load it:

Similar approach works with enabled localizations, create data migration and pass an array of enabled localizations’ ids. Here’s a sample code of adding English (Canada) localization to enabled localizations.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

The forum ‘OroPlatform – How do I? Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.